Crucible: The Wartorn World
(Still very much a work in progess!)
- Average Height: 3’11” – 4’4”
- Average Weight: 78 – 90 lb.
- Ability Scores: +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom
- Size: Small (See the halfling entry, in the D&D 4E Players Handbook, for rules governing Small characters)
- Speed: 5 squares
- Vision: Low-light
- Languages: Common, Dwarven
- Skill Bonuses: +2 Streetwise, +2 Stealth
One Trait Here
Bastion of Illusion: You gain a +1 racial bonus on your Will defense, and a +5 racial bonus to saving throws against illusion effects.
Hasty Stealth: If you have cover or concealment when you make an initiative check, you can make a Stealth check to escape notice.
Battlefield Trickery: You can use battlefield trickery as an at-will power
Battlefield Trickery Earth Gnome Racial Power Through a combination of swift, deceptive motions and innate illusions, you avoid providing the opening your opponent expects. At-Will Minor Action Personal Effect: The next ranged or area attack you make, so long as it occurs before the end of your next turn, does not provoke opportunity attacks.